Monday, August 31, 2015

100,000!

Last week, this blog passed the milestone of 100,000 page views since its inception in late January 2013. In addition to those views, close to 300 people receive the email feed.

While these numbers probably amount to a slow day for most pop stars, I’m happy with them – especially with the fact that readers are increasing as time goes on.

I had thought that by now we would be far down a smooth road to CIP v5 compliance, and there wouldn’t be a need for a lot of new posts. However, I’m sad (pleased?) to report that the road to v5 has proven to be bumpy, so there’s more need than ever for these posts. Fortunately, Deloitte Advisory is very supportive of my blog efforts, so I’m not going away anytime soon…..although perhaps that’s the bad news, depending on your point of view.


The views and opinions expressed here are my own and don’t necessarily represent the views or opinions of Deloitte Advisory.

No comments:

Post a Comment