Sunday, January 15, 2017

Are you Attending Distributech?

If you’re planning on attending Distributech in San Diego the week of January 30th, I hope you’ll visit with Deloitte. We’ll be showcasing the extensive work we do in Grid Modernization (what the Smart Grid is called nowadays, in case you didn’t get that memo), and in securing power transmission, distribution and generation environments. We’re in booth 1807.

If you will be in San Diego on Monday night the 30th, I hope you’ll attend our reception that evening and enjoy some microbrews. You can register for it here (please also drop me an email at talrich@deloitte.com so I’ll know to look for you there). And if you would like a free show floor pass, send me an email and I’ll send you the link to get one.

Hope to see you there!



The views and opinions expressed here are my own and don’t necessarily represent the views or opinions of Deloitte Advisory.

No comments:

Post a Comment