Friday, November 3, 2017

Moving On….


I was recently surprised to be caught in what appears to be an unannounced RIF at my former employer. While losing a job isn’t exactly number one on my list of favorite things to have happen to me, I accept it and am ready to move on.

I’ll be honest: If any of you know of particular job opportunities I ought to pursue, I’d appreciate your letting me know. Email me at tom@tomalrich.com. And I’ll also be honest in saying that I’d like to know soon about those opportunities, since from early indications it looks like I won’t be on the market for too long. I’m not trying to be coy about this; I’m just stating the truth.

Of course, no matter where I end up, I intend to keep writing this blog. You won’t be rid of me that easily!

Tom



The views and opinions expressed here are my own, and do not reflect those of any organization I work with. If you would like to comment on what you have read here, I would love to hear from you. Please email me at tom@tomalrich.com

No comments:

Post a Comment