Tuesday, February 6, 2018

I’m an ICS “Influencer”!



I was honored to be asked by Indegy – a company you should really learn about, especially if you own or operate power plants – to join nine other industrial cyber security “influencers” in giving our ideas on what you, i.e. a staff member in an organization operating ICS, can expect in 2018. While I can’t tell you whether your taxes will be lower or you’ll receive a bigger bonus this year, I can talk about what I think is an important development – which anyone who follows this blog might have already heard about once or twice J. You can read the post, on Indegy’s blog, here.


If you would like to comment on what you have read here, I would love to hear from you. Please email me at tom@tomalrich.com. Please keep in mind that Tom Alrich LLC can help you with NERC CIP issues or challenges like what is discussed in this post. To discuss this, you can email me at the same address or call me at 312-515-8996.


1 comment:

  1. We're honored to have your quote on Indegy's blog and thanks for contributing your ICS insights!

    ReplyDelete